Remember, if you experience any problems with using this site, please feel free to call our call centre helpline on
Add your CV
Create a professional online CV through your free account and let Norfolk employers find you. Our CV database is searched by hundreds of recruiting Norfolk companies every month! Click here and let your CV take you further!
Design Engineer - Norwich
Job Title - Design Engineer
Contact Name - Katrina Massingham
Company Name - OSR Recruitment
Job Reference - KM
Closing Date - 25/07/2012
Location - Norwich
Design Engineer - 25-30k per annum
Contribute to the research, design, development and testing of all hardware products.
• Design Engineer to work within a team of electronic engineers, developing new hardware and offering technical support to existing products.
• To be involved in all stages of product development from ‘concept to production’ including Product Specification, component sourcing, analogue / digital hardware design, Schematic drafting, PCB layout, maintenance of bills of materials and associated production documentation.
• Key skills required in RF / GSM design including firmware and PCB layout
• Knowledge of GPS
• Design of test solutions.
• Liase with production technicians for the transition of design through to production release
• To diagnose and react to problems when they arise.
• Liaise with other departments during various phases of product development.
• To keep skills up to date by identifying training where necessary.
• To undertake any other duties consistent with the post that may be reasonably required.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of OSR Recruitment who are operating as an employment agency.
We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs. Due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.